TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When conducting business with us or using our websites, you pledge to the following:
- Provide true, correct, up to date and complete information about yourself and your business, trade, industry, or market identity.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- Maintain and update your registration information in a timely manner, to keep it true, up to date and complete. If you provide any false information, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse continuing business with you or your organization.
- You accept being entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Additionally, you also agree to be entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
- The terms of a contract between Ancient Formulas, Inc. and its related entities, with the customer will begin on the date both parties agree on an order. Such agreement will remain in full force and effect until completion of full service, (manufacture of a product, identification/labeling, packaging and shipping), subject to earlier termination than initially established or extended by the consent of all parties involved.
- All the information on the sites and installations are protected property of Ancient Formulas, Inc. and its affiliates, therefore you are not authorized to resell, distribute, reproduce, alter, make commercial use, relabeling, modify or tamper with any information and/or product property of Ancient Formulas, Inc. and its affiliates without our direct authorization. You are hereby notified that it is a crime, punishable by law, both domestically and internationally, to do any of the foregoing without express consent.
- Except as otherwise provided in any other Verifiable Agreement with corporate, all monetary amounts referred to in any of our transactions are made in USD $ (U.S. Dollars).
WHAT WE PLEDGE
- Ancient Formulas, Inc. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions relating to returns, refunds, shipping, website administration, contracts and internal policies of the company at any time. These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties. If you have any questions, you may contact us at our corporate office located in our main facility.
- The related brand, Time Honored Formulas has authorized Ancient Formulas, Inc. as the manufacturer of Time Honored Formulas Products. This allows Ancient Formulas, Inc. to process and ship all orders; therefore all orders will be shipped from Ancient Formulas, Inc. Wichita, Kansas, U.S.A.
- Ancient Formulas, Inc. and its related brand, Time Honored Formulas, are committed to providing natural products with no additional ingredients added, aside from the ones printed on the label. Our providers from all over the world have been carefully selected, in order to confirm their reputation and guarantee the most pure ingredients. Unlike other nutritional companies, we don’t dilute our products, and we don’t add artificial or complementary ingredients to increase our production. Every product manufactured in our facility, is carefully supervised throughout every step of production and properly labeled/identified, packed and shipped as soon as an order is complete.
- Ancient Formulas, Inc. will attempt to notify our clients if a product is already in stock at the moment of placing an order. In case the product is not currently available, the proper time for manufacture and shipping may be directly discussed with the client and our sales administrator.
- The terms of a contract between Ancient Formulas, Inc. and its related entities with the customer will begin on the date both parts agree on an order. Such agreement will remain in full force and effect until completion of services, (manufacture of a product, identification/labeling, packaging and shipping) subject to earlier termination than initially established or extended by the consent of all the parties involved.
- The client will be invoiced when the service is completed and such invoice is due upon receipt. Client is fully aware that shipments are not sent until the payment is made in full.
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Shipping costs per order are $12.00 within United States territory via UPS ground. If customers request a different shipping service, then the product will be shipped entirely at the customer’s expense, at the rate set by the shipping company they choose. International customers will be responsible for all charges associated with shipping, including but not limited to, transportation charges and customs fees. Shipping to other countries will always be calculated using the most economical service for the customer. We regularly use the U.S. Postal Service, but the customer can choose any other options like FEDEX or UPS. We commit to ship the order within ten (10) business days. All our orders will be shipped from Ancient Formulas, Inc. Wichita, Kansas, U.S.A. once the payment of the order is successfully approved.
All shipments will be processed and shipped the day after payment is successfully approved. Shipments are usually sent UPS ground and are picked up on a daily basis at 5:00p.m. UPS ground shipments are usually received in 2-5 business days, depending upon the destination area. If requested, we can ship through the postal service, either first class (if the package meets the weight requirements) or priority. Priority Mail should be delivered within three (3) business days and First Class varies depending upon destination. Ancient Formulas, Inc./Time Honored Formulas will not be responsible for shipments sent through First Class Mail.
The international shipping cost varies depending on weight and destination. Unless otherwise noted, free shipping offers do not apply to international orders. The freight costs will be displayed at checkout, based upon your items and their destination country.
In some countries, the shipping companies may interface with local carriers for the final delivery of your package. Ancient Formulas, Inc. is not responsible for the trade the shipping companies may have in your country.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
Ancient Formulas, Inc. is settled in the United States of America, so we are not aware or responsible for the other countries specific laws, regulations and restrictions, and we cannot anticipate or estimate country specific duties, tariffs and taxes that may apply to your order. Our international clients should be aware of their local laws that may impact our ability to ship their order and their ability to receive it. We recommend you contact your customs office to understand what regulations and restrictions may apply to the items you are ordering. Some products are banned or considered illegal in certain countries. You must check with your local authorities to ensure any products you are receiving are legal and do not require additional permits to collect. Customs may delay your order or even reject delivery, based on local laws. In addition, you may incur higher than expected import duties or tariffs, your order may not be deliverable, or customs may quarantine or return your order back to us upon their inspection.
Any duties, tariffs, or local taxes that may apply to your order are your responsibility, as well as, to research and understand your country’s fees and pay them once levied. Our prices do not reflect any of these additional charges. These fees are determined by a local customs office and Ancient Formulas, Inc. is not responsible for any such fees incurred.
International Customer Addresses
To avoid long delays in delivering your package, or a package being returned to us, please ensure your international address information is correct and includes a telephone number for the delivery carrier to contact you should there be an issue in transit.
lInternational Distributor Information
If you are interested in becoming a Distributor of Ancient Formulas, Inc. outside of the United States, please contact us directly. You can send your company information to the following email address and our directives will get back to you: email@example.com.
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
Ancient formulas, Inc. is very confident in the quality of the products we provide. In over 30 years of business we have rarely needed to process returns; but if a customer is not satisfied or they just want to return a product, we offer the benefit of our no hassle return policy. We will provide a refund for any unused/unopened products that are returned by the customer within 30 days of the purchase. Ancient Formulas, Inc. will process the refund based on the original method of payment. You can request a return through our website or by phone.
All products must be returned in the original packaging, undamaged, including any accessories, manuals or documentation that were provided with the product to our main facility at 1235 S. Santa Fe St. Wichita, Kansas, 67211, U.S.A.
The customer can choose any carrier they want as long as such carrier offers shipment tracking for all returned products. If you choose to use a carrier that does not offer tracking or insure the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. Other restriction may apply according to the carrier of your choosing, and will still be responsibility of the customer and not Ancient Formulas, Inc. or its related entities.
The Product and the customer’s sale receipt or invoice should be returned to the address above.
The Product will be inspected upon return and if it is damaged, opened, tampered, altered, or in any condition that prevents it from being restocked, then credit will be denied and customer will still have the option of having the product returned to them at their expense.
Changes or cancellations may be made until noon, 12:00p.m., of the day following placement of orders. If the client requested same day shipping, there will be no changes or cancellations accepted after placing the order.
We will offer the refund based only on the original method of payment.
We do not give credit or reimbursement for shipping expense.
In the event that the product purchased represents a custom order from the manufacturer, the customer may be assessed related shipping costs or other incidental fees related to such custom order.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us by regular mail, phone or email:
Ancient Formulas, Inc.
1235 S. Santa Fe St.
Toll Free orders: +1 855-216-3002
Sales and corporate, Shipping and Returns, General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Office Hours are:
Monday to Friday, 8 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 5 pm U.S.A. Central Time.
We are closed Saturday & Sunday and during National Holidays.